A snapshot of my life
My Photo Roots
Being a psychology graduate, I'm fascinated by how the mind helps us to develop, interact with others, and perceive the world.
My dad traveled the world with his film camera, capturing priceless moments. My grandmother had dementia, but was able to storytell by describing the people and emotions in photos as if she was present, thanks to long-term memory. Witnessing their joy showed me the power and meaning behind photographs. Your story deserves to be heard and felt for years to come.
A few of my favorite things...
- Handmade gifts.
- Cinematic music / movie scores.
- Spanish and Italian architecture.
- Matcha and chai tea.
- Any and all snacks from Trader Joes.
- Target, 'nuff said.
- Delicious smelling candles and soaps.
- Music: Classic Rock, Indie pop, and Indie folk.
- Vegetables. Period.
- Indian + Thai are my absolute favorites cuisines.
- Sustainable goods! I'm slowly learning and trying to be kinder to our earth.
My Mission and Values
I want to ensure we are a good fit.
How I capture your story stems from this core value:
If your hair is blowing in the wind, you have a double chin from laughing, or your are feet coated with sand...I do not alter those. I strive to keep those moments and aspects GENUINE.
“I am engaged to my best friend and college sweetheart! Luke and I have been together for 5 years, got engaged on graduation day from Sonoma State University in 2021, and plan to marry in 2024.
(Photo by @hayleyrosephotography)”